Guidelines to Attract His LoveApril 3, 2013
Dating in the modern world is anything but easy, and there are never any guarantees that a relationship will turn out the way that you want. If you are in the market for a long-term committed relationship, however, these tried-and-true guidelines can give you the best chances for success.
It is easy to forget that your partner is a complex human being. Learn his likes and dislikes, his fears and his moods.
- 1. Maintain your independence.
- Early in a relationship, your hormones will cause a biochemical reaction that drives you to spend all of your time with him. Men are hardwired differently than women, however, and this reaction can make him feel trapped. Force yourself to remain independent.
- 2. Make him feel important.
- When you are with him, turn off your cell phone. Be on time for dates. Return his calls. Remember what he tells you. These simple things will let him know that he matters.
- 3. Be intriguing.
- Do not share too much too soon. Never lie, but resist the urge to tell him every little detail. Keep him fascinated by disclosing slowly, over a period of time.
- 4. Take care of yourself.
- As the relationship progresses, it is natural for nights on the town to give way to nights in front of the television. Nonetheless, you should continue to dress well and look your best.
- 5. Take your time getting physical.
- Remember middle school, when “second base” was a big deal? Explore each other’s bodies slowly, over time. Meanwhile you can build intimacy by getting to know each other in nonsexual ways.
- 6. Discuss your individual futures.
- Many relationships are doomed from the start simply because the partners want very different things from life. By maintaining focus on your individual goals, you can build a relationship that truly works.
- 7. Avoid assumptions.
- Never assume that the relationship is exclusive. Avoid dropping by without calling. Do not assume that he will be available for a particular event. Ask for what you want, but do not expect or demand anything.
- 8. Get to know him.
- It is easy to forget that your partner is a complex human being. Learn his likes and dislikes, his fears and his moods. Recognizing his complexity from the beginning will make his negative side much easier to handle.
- 9. Suggest creative, active dates.
- Many men are action-oriented and uncomfortable with sitting and talking for hours. Teach him to dance or ask him to teach you a sport. The shared experience will create bonding, as well as setting you apart from other women.
- 10. Be yourself.
- This is perhaps the most important tactic of all. If you create a character, you will not be able to maintain it forever. When you do come clean, he will be upset with you for deceiving him. Never apologize for who and what you are, and he will respect your honesty.
- There is no magic solution to making a man fall in love with you. Sometimes he will simply not be interested in you. However, if the initial attraction is in place, following the above guidelines can help you take things to the next level.