Astrology and CrystalsApril 23, 2013
Astrology is one of the ultimate tools for self-discovery and crystals are beautiful and contain fantastic healing properties. When you add the two together, the results can be electrifying!
When using any crystal—astrological crystals for healing or just general wellbeing—the most crucial thing is keeping it within the area of your aura. Crystals work best with the individual vibrations of the person, so the wearer should keep it near the body for as long as possible. The longer you hold the crystal nearby, the better the healing will be.
Each one of us has an energy field that surrounds our bodies. Choosing the right stone for your astrological birth sign will assist your health by concentrating your energy into a vibration that has incredible benefits.
This is especially true for astrological birthstones. Wearing the proper astrological crystal or stone, such as magnificent Peridot or Rainbow Moonstone, both with strong vibrations, can boost your spiritual energy. Use them regularly and the energy becomes be even more effective.
If a particular astrological crystal is not available in jewelry, do not worry. You have several choices for each birth sign, and if none is a match, you can always keep a tumble stone in your pocket.
A few of the most common crystals and stones that correspond to the signs of the zodiac (there are many more, but these are the best):
- Aries (March 21 to April 19)—Bloodstones, Amethyst Crystals, Fire Agate
- Taurus (April 20 to May 20)—Sapphire, Rose Quartz, Amber
- Gemini (May 21 to June 20)—Agate, Tiger’s Eye, Thulite
- Cancer (June 21 to July 22)—Emerald, Ruby, Pink Tourmaline
- Leo (July 23 to August 22)—Onyx, Citrine Crystals, Muscovite
- Virgo (August 23 to September 22)—Peridot, Blue Sapphire, Moonstone Sodalite
- Libra (September 23 to October 22)—Peridot, Kunzite Crystal, Rainbow Moonstone
- Scorpio (October 23 to November 21)—Agate, Aquamarine Stones, Apache Tears
- Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21)—Blue Topaz, Vesuvianite, Zircon Crystals
- Capricorn (December 22 to January 19)—Ruby, Turquoise, Azurite
- Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)—Garnet, Amethyst Crystals, Chrysoprase
- Pisces (February 19 to March 20)—Amethyst Crystals, Green Chrysoprase, Labradorite Crystal
Astrological crystals will help you improve your overall health, safety and happiness. Start by looking at the above list. Who knows? You might already have some of these special stones. Determine which crystals possess the healing properties you want and then use them often. All of them are excellent stones and are supportive of good mental health.
For example, aquamarine stones are extremely popular in jewelry and are one of the crystals used for a number of different astrological signs—primarily for Scorpios, but also for Libra, Aries and Taurus. Aquamarine stones and crystals are found in many necklaces, rings and bracelets.
The stones on this list are available at any good crystal shop and many are available online. Millions of people buy astrological birthstones and few realize that they have healing qualities. Looking good is one thing, but healing properties makes the combination of astrology and crystal power even better!